Based in Ahmedabad, India
2 Feb, 2016
T.H.I.S is a little minimalist game where your goal is to, well, help the ball reach the goal. Bounce off various obstacles and use them to reach your final target in every level. As you progress through the game, the levels become larger and you're given more checkpoints to stop and decide the direction your next launch. Forget about countdowns, scores, points, coins, and other distractions. Also, you can choose from a plethora of themes and characters!
- 50 Unique levels
- 11 Different themes
- 11 Different characters [including doge]
- No time limit
- No try limits
Gameplay Video YouTube
Another Gameplay video by AndroidGameplay4You YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Freaking awesome game! Very intuitive and fun. Sound effects are fun. Great game overall! ^.^"
- Austin, Game Review on store
- "Great little game. Simple yet difficult. Great job guys."
- Maina, Game Review on store
- "Thanks now I have something other than reddit to keep me occupied. Nice work. $5 says my son will finish it before I get half way..... Darn kids."
- rubber-jonnie79, Reddit
- "Loving it so far. It's great that there's no score / stars / whatever and it's all about just completing the level."
- andrewhornpipe, Reddit
- "The game is great to kill time with and can get you addicted to it pretty quick. It is lightweight and runs without any hiccups on Lumia 640XL. It is completely free with no in-app purchases."
- GamesUniversal, gamesuniversal.tk
About Mad Perception
We are three friends who make games when we're not playing games or slacking off at work. We have a strong liking for minimal art and are trying to create simple but immersive games. We also like pizza.
More information on Mad Perception, our logo & relevant media are available here.